Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I love it.

I decided not to write a review until i got at least one song. Fantastic I love every aspect about this game even the guitar hero type mini game. This song I hope to put into a flash that I have planned out.
(Shadowstalker Theme)-jat-gat-gcz-cbt-gbt-sdfdfdfdfb t-EbF-gbF-gcF-acF-aah-cah-cah-cah-cah -cah-cah-cah-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,hU-cij-aio-c hV-cik-chV-cik-ain-ain-cnb-cnb-cnw-cn w-ciA-cil-ciA-ciP-kia-gia-gia-cia-cnL -cnL-cnz-gpm-cjb-cjq-cjb-cix-cjb-cjq-
cjb-cix-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K,-jdb-cdo-cdb-cdo-
adr-efQ-cfQ-cgl-Z-cgv-cgv-cgo-cgo-gdA -cdA-cdA-cdA-cdA-cdA-cdA-cdA-Z-Z-Z-Z-
Z-K,ev-ceO-aeU-cex-ceQ-cex-ceQ-aeT-ae T-cgp-cgp-cgK-gfk-ceR-cfk-cfk-oeX-geX -ceX-ceX-cgU-cgU-cgN-cgN-gfg-cfg-cfg-
cfg-cfg-cfg-cfg-cfg-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-K

Spectrum Wings Spectrum Wings

Love it.

Nice choice in music, nice animation, nice concept for a game. Pretty much one of the best games I've played here in a while. Good job.

-Darkwinged-

Twisted Mario Bros. Twisted Mario Bros.

Hmm...

Faitly good game. Really the only part I like about it is that you have to hit the main banner to continue but it's still pretty interesting.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

Awesome.

As anyone who knows me will tell you, I don't like techno music but for this I have to make an exception for this. Awesome job. This is so gonna be a favorite.

Sonic on Clouds Sonic on Clouds

Alright.

The side-scrolling aspect of it kinda gets to me because I personally don't like side-scrollers but otherwise it's a fair and fun game.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Awesome.

One of the most fun games that I've ever played.