Zetabrand: Exceed Zetabrand: Exceed

Very cinematic. Made me feel like I was actually watching a high quality movie (probably cuz I was.) I must say that there was a nice choice in music going with Chasing Truth. Possibly my favorite song from an anime in general. Not sure what else to say other than fantastic job. Keep it up.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Fantastic all around.

Really nothing more that I can say. Just one question. What song is it theat plays at the fire Sonic part cuz it's awesome and I'm thinking of using it in a flash I have in mind. Thanks ahead and once more good job.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Love it.

For some reason I like the theme song and no matter how much this makes no sense I still love it.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Dude I loved it.

Fantastic. I loved the fight scene and the whole "Diggs randomness". Great job and can't wait for the next one.

School 13 - Street Magic School 13 - Street Magic

Awesome.

I loved the animation, the music and pretty much everything about this flash.
Great Job.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Wow... just wow.

This is officially THE best remake of the little Red Riding Hood story. I;m amazed at how dark and twisted you made it it's just amazing.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Awesome.

I swear to you that Nabi is like a ninja or something. He's just awesome, well actually the entire series is awesome.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Sickest one so far.

I've seen them all but I have to say that this is the best. Hopefully you can make more because this was the best series I've seen in a while... even if they are short they are still awesome.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Awesome.

I wish I had a yo-yo like that. That would be so much fun.

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Funniest ever.

Awesome job i loved this.